PUBLIC ADVISORY No. 14 on COVID-19 - TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF TRAVEL INTO THE PHILIPPINES 22 March 2021 – 21 April 2021
PUBLIC ADVISORY No. 14 on COVID-19
TEMPORARY SUSPENSION OF TRAVEL INTO THE PHILIPPINES
22 March 2021 – 21 April 2021
The Philippine Consulate General in Houston (Houston PCG) wishes to urgently announce that pursuant to an order issued by the Inter-Agency Task Force on the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-MEID) beginning 22 March 2021 until 21 April 2021, entry of foreign nationals into the Philippines shall be suspended, except for the following:
- Diplomats and members of international organizations, and their dependents, provided they hold a valid 9(e) visa or 47 (a) (2) visa, as the case may be, at the time of entry;
- Foreign nationals involved in medical repatriation duly endorsed by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) or the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration, provided they have a valid visa at the time of entry;
- Foreign seafarers under the “Green Lanes” program for crew change, provided they hold a 9(c) crew list visa at the time of entry;
- Foreign spouses and children of Filipino citizens travelling with them, provided they have valid visas at the time of entry; and
- Emergency, humanitarian, and analogous cases approved by the Chairperson of the IATF-MEID or his duly authorized representative, provided the foreign nationals have valid visas at the time of entry.
All Filipino citizens, whether a returning overseas Filipino or Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW), including Filipinos holding multiple citizenships (“dual citizens”), shall be allowed to enter the Philippines.
The Balikbayan Privilege enjoyed by former Filipino citizens, and spouses and children of Filipino nationals accompanying them is also suspended.
An updated list of visa requirements pursuant to the above order may be accessed at
Friday, 19 March 2021
- Friday, 12 June 2020 Houston PCG Salutes all Filipino Frontliners
- Friday, 14 February 2020 Lifting of the Travel Ban to and from Taiwan
- Monday, 13 January 2020 Visa
- Friday, 10 May 2019 HOUSTON PCG CONDUCTS ITS FIRST EVER CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION IN OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA